Tofu & Vegetable Kebabs with Peanut Sauce
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 finely chopped chilli- or more if you like it spicy!
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 400g tofu, cubed
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 small courgette, cut into chunks
- 1 medium red onion, cut into chunks
- 225g mushrooms, cut into chunks
- Make the marinade by combining the peanut butter, water, tamari, sesame oil, chilli and garlic, and marinate the tofu for 20 mins.
- Thread the tofu and vegetables onto your skewers, and grill for 7-10 mins, turning regularly and brushing liberally with the peanut sauce.
- Drizzle any remaining sauce over the skewers before serving.