Salted Caramel Date & Chocolate Balls
This recipe is incredibly easy to make, and keeps in the fridge for up to 4 days. They’re ideal to dip into for a quick snack, or after a meal if you have a sweet tooth.
GF oats can be used to make the recipe gluten free.
Recipe from www,discoverchocolatebars.com
- 5 fresh medjool dates with pits removed. Soak beforehand in 1/4 cup cold water in fridge for 24 hours
- 3/4 cup oats
- pinch of salt
- 1 bar Discover Pink Himalayan Sea Salt Dark Chocolate
- Having soaked the dates, remove from the water and place in food processer. Add in the oats, almond butter and salt.
- Pulse the food processor until ingredients form a sticky mixture, which can be rolled into balls
- Portion out the mixture into 12 small balls, rolling each until they have a smooth outer consistency, then refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Once the hour is up, prepare the chocolate by breaking the bar into small chunks and microwaving until completely melted– stirring frequently to prevent burning.
- Dip each ball into the chocolate– either half or fully coating them– then return to the fridge for another hour to allow the chocolate to set.