We’ve made some changes to the shop to enable us to reopen in a way that is safe for our customers and colleagues.
All of the co-managing team are excited to welcome you back and are happy to help as much as possible.
We have installed:
- Hand sanitiser at the shop entrance
- Sanitiser spray at the dispensers and weigh scales
- A perspex safety screen at the till area
- Safety tape marking 2 metre distances on the floor
- A one-way system
- A 3 customer limit inside the shop
One of the biggest challenges was creating and installing this protective screen by the till.
Fortunately, our board member Jeremy is a dab hand with carpentry and managed to create this from recycled wood. We think it looks great!
Best of all – you will still be able to see our lovely colleagues’ faces without worry!